Friday, March 03, 2006

here we go...

my first attempt 3/3/06

so i've been meaning to set this up for a couple of weeks now and i was finally nudged to do so by hank, himself. apparently he knows how forgetful i am and that i may not be able to call upon my new york experiences for references if i need to. thanks hank! its a bit chilly out this evening and lucky for me the wind was at my back pushing me home like a brooklyn tumbleweed. i've just wrapped up my third week (really??) at carbone smolan and i am looking forward to the weekend so i can hibernate and get back to my healthy self. it seems as though i've caught a bit of a nasty cold and am too proud to call in sick. i still can't believe i'm living in new york. any fear i had that i was too southern to handle the freezing winters up here are silenced, i'm pretty proud to say i can take it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home